Hi everyone and today I’m going to talk about Time travel. But I want to know if it’s it real or not.
What is Time travel? According to Wikipedia ” it is like a concept of movement of science-fiction for hundreds of years. Time travel is the concept of movement (often by a human) between different points in time.”
Ancient folk tales and myths sometimes involved something akin to traveling forward in time; for example, in Hindu mythology, the Mahabharata mentions the story of the King Raivata Kakudmi, who travels to heaven to meet the creator Brahma and is shocked to learn that many ages have passed when he returns to Earth.
Who are the people writing stories about it?
The people who are writing are:
1. H.G. Well
2. Einstein–Rosen Bridges
3. Edward Page Mitchell
4. Charles Dickens
5. Samuel Madden
6. Paul Alkon
7. Alexander Veltman
8. August Derleth
What are the famous books and movies?
Books: Time Riders, The Time Machine, The Clock That Went Backwards
Movies: Back to the future, Looper, Source Code.
Back to the future is about an old scientist who time travels and changes a teenage boy’s life.
Evidence: There are a few things that you should know about time travel (source: whatculture.com)
1. In December 2008, there were Chinese archaeologists discovered a giant tomb that was believed to be an undisturbed, 400-year-old coffin of Si Qing in Shangsi County. That’s pretty old, you guys. They came across something even more amazing than a centuries-old bag of bones in the soil around the outside of the tomb: a small piece of golden metal, shaped like a watch, with the time frozen at 10:06, and the word “Swiss” was engraved on the back. That watch could have been more than one hundred years old. So how did it end up embedded in the soil of an ancient, undisturbed tomb?
2. One of the oldest and most confusing, unexplained stories comes from a small château located on the grounds of the Palace of Versailles in France, during the evening of 10th August 1901, when two ladies Moberly and Jourdain got lost in the maze and saw a woman waving a white cloth out of a window . They seemed to find people wearing the olden day clothes. They wrote a book but no one believed them
3. According to the book Time Travel: A New Perspective, by JH Brennan, Goddard suffered his own time-slip whilst flying over the former Royal Air Force station Drem Airfield. He was flying from Drem which is a very old air field even with cattle and grass. During his flight he thought his plane is in trouble so he decided to go back. But when heflew back, he saw that the airfield was new and different with yellow planes and mechanics with blue overalls. He may have time traveled to the future.
4. The military don’t just come across these things by accident, though. The US army has a long and storied past of looking into some of the most trippy sci-fi concepts totally seriously, including mind control, psychic warfare, and robots – and time travel. The Philadelphia Experiment was an actual naval military experiment supposedly carried out sometime around October 28, 1943.
5. An American author who claimed to have recovered repressed memories of his own involvement with time travel research. Preston Nichols is his name.
6.CERN have been building a giant time machine. The LHC is the most complex thing ever built by humans, 17 miles in circumference, 574 feet underground and the most powerful atom smasher ever created, allowing collision of protons at nearly the speed of light. The LHC is the most complex thing ever built by humans, 17 miles in circumference, 574 feet underground and the most powerful atom smasher ever created, allowing collision of protons at nearly the speed of light.
7.They were time travelers who were actually using IPhone and there was this time traveler in a 1937 film using cell phone. Was that a communication device or something else? It’s definitely a time traveler. I just also saw that in Youtube.
8.Nicolas Cage is a lot of things. He’s the greatest actor of his generation. He’s the untoppled #1 Superman fan alive. Turns out that he may also be some form of immortal vampire or time traveler, since the same internet detectives who came across all the video evidence of people from the future visiting the movies of the past have also discovered a cache of old photos which purport to show the star of National Treasure and Ghost Rider. He must be a time traveler alright.
9. We don’t just mean the way that you seem to lose hours whenever you spiral into a Wikipedia k-hole, emerging once the sun has set when it feels like you only opened your laptop for five minutes during your lunch break. The most famous of these web-based futurists was called John Titor.
So guys what do you think, is time traveling real or not? Leave me a comment down below and thank you guys for reading and Shiggity Shank. :)